PAPERS GUIDLINE AND RULES OF PREPARATION
- Generally the total pages of the article must be less than 10 with 4000 words maximum
- Authors need to explain the importance and novelty of the current approach in both abstract and conclusion sections.
- The author should enrich the abstract and conclusion with quantitative data along with novel ideas reached.
- he total number of the used references should be 15 to 20
- The Total number of tables plus Figs should be less than 10
- The introduction section must be one para clarifying very well the major problem of the article
- The introduction section should distil out the gaps of previous work not restating and arranging it for textbook readers; abridge the introduction section to a para.
- The introduction section should be written in a polished way stitching together the major advancement made in the area and also pin-point the gaps and justify the need for the present study.
- The introduction section should highlight those recent developments in the area of problem studied and should highlight the gaps and justify why the present work is undertaken
- The introduction section should highlight the major gaps of the existing literature and also to justify the present work; on this context major milestone works of recent ones (about 10 references from 2023 to 2020)
should be highlighted along with their limitations for which the work is going to rectify.
- 80 percent references must be between 2023-2020
- All equations must be Math typed or by similar software
- Manuscripts must be in word file single column, font of minimum 12
- The abstract should be brief and should include the following sub-headings: The motivation of the work, the objectives of the article, the used research methodology, the main achieved findings, the impact of the achieved
results, and finally the novelty of the presented works then the major Keywords used in the article.
- The citation should be as per the journal style i.e., numerically increasing order , ,  etc (not author name, year) and the same way to be listed under reference
- The “Results and Discussion” Section should include a detailed discussion on how and why you were able to achieve better results in comparison to state of the art techniques already published reports.
- The obtained results should be matched with previous publication by comparing and contrasting to exhibit the novelty of your work. Comparative citation of previous work is must.
- The conclusion section should highlight the novelty of your work (take home piece of new information) connecting with study objectives; indicate the limitations and future scope. Support your claim with quantitative data
- Under the conclusion section, what major knowledge gaps still remain should also be stated illustrating how your results advanced the present understandings when compared to those of previously published results, must be ascertained
- The reference section should be prepared as per the journal style (Add DOI number/ publication URL for each reference); recent references should have been consulted (2023-2019)