About the Conference
The Future of Medicine Medical and Health Sciences is a rapidly growing industry. The global market is projected to reach 1. 5 trillion by 2020. Our panel of experts will explore the future of medicine and discuss how technology, innovation, and new discoveries will shape our understanding of disease and treatment.
- What are the most promising areas of research?
- What are the most promising technologies?
- How will these technologies be used in the clinic?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for these technologies?
- What are the most promising drugs?
- How will these drugs be used in the clinic?
- How will these drugs be regulated?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for these drugs?
Please join us in Madrid on September 11 – 13, 2023 to join our Conference and to explore answers to those questions from our respectful attendees and professors. The conference will focus on the following topics Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals Medical Imaging and Health Sciences Nanotechnology and Bio nano Technology Smart Health Care Systems Green Technology and Energy Saving Medical Tourism and Health Tourism Global Health Care Development and Management.
Call for papers
- Extended Submission Deadline: 2 July 2023
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 10 July 2023
- Early Registration: 15 July 2023
- Late Registration: 31 August 2023
- Conference Dates: 11-13 September 2023